Terms and Conditions
1. Members are female owners, or co-owners of their business.
2. An application to join Hera Women is not automatic and is subject to final approval by Hera Women executive.
3. Members must be willing and available to attend events in person.
4. All communications at Hera Women are confidential, unless otherwise expressed or agreed includes on all Hera Women Glue Up Applications and any other communication platforms.
5. Members are expected to abide by all Hera Women policies, processes, and procedures.
Hera Women is committed to protecting your privacy.
Purpose: We may collect certain personal and business information voluntarily from you. We will use this information for the purposes of:
– Providing and maintaining the service.
– Responding to your enquiries.
– Personalising and improving your user experience.
– Send you newsletters ( if opted in).
– Sending you invitations to all our events and functions.
– Analysing and monitoring the use of the service.
– Detecting and preventing fraud or other unauthorised activities.
Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, alteration or disclosure. However, please note that no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We do the best we can.
Links to 3rd Parties: This service may contain links to 3rd party website that are not operated by Hera Women. We have no control over other 3rd party websites and we encourage you to review their privacy and security policies.
Changes: We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above and we encourage you to review our privacy and security policies regularly.
Contact Us: For any further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org